Serving injury victims in the West Palm Beach area
Adriana Gonzalez, Esq.
Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A.
Adriana Gonzalez is a shareholder in Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., an AV rated firm in Lake Worth, Florida. Along with her law partner, Adriana built this successful practice from nothing beginning in 2010. Today, her law firm, Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., is among the premier Spanish speaking law firms in Palm Beach County and has recovered more than $30 Million for her clients.
Ms. Gonzalez has litigated cases in State and Federal Court throughout Florida on behalf of injured clients. Her practice includes personal injury, wrongful death, and catastrophic injury cases arising from automobile accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, product defects, and slip and falls.
In addition to her law firm, Ms. Gonzalez devotes a substantial amount of time to community service. She is a past President of the Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association. She serves on the Board of the Hispanic Education Coalition, the Board of the Florida Justice Association Women’s Caucus, the Board of the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the 15th Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee, and the Palm Beach Coalition for Immigrant Rights. She is also active in politics: she served as a Delegate to the Democratic National Convention and has overseen voter protection and expansion efforts in Palm Beach County in the last three elections.
Ms. Gonzalez was born in Armenia, Colombia, and moved to Florida with her parents and sister when she was nine years old. She graduated from Florida Atlantic University and Florida Coastal School of Law. She is the mother of two boys ages 4 and 7, and is a huge fan of the FAU Owls, the Miami Dolphins and the Washington Nationals, whom she worked with during law school. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her sons play Little League Baseball.
The attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., litigate their own cases. Some other law firms put a lot of effort into advertising so they can get contacted by injured people. But instead of litigating those cases, those firms refer them to another attorney. This can cause case delays or leave the person feeling like they are just another file number and not a real person with real injuries in need of real help.
This is a significant area in which we are different. If you are represented by Attorney Gonzalez, she will be with you from start to finish.
- Juris Doctor, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Bachelor's Degree, Florida Atlantic University
- Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association, Past President
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, Board Member
- Florida Justice Association, Women's Caucus Board Member
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Pro-Bono Committee Member
- Florida Bar Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- 2012-2016 Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Broward Hispanic Bar Association Bravo Award Recipient, 2016
- Democratic Hispanic Caucus of Florida, Parliamentarian
- Hispanic Education Coalition
- Hispanic Advisory Committee, City of West Palm Beach
- Various other local grassroots Hispanic outreach programs
- West Boynton Road Runners Club
- 2016 DNC Delegate
- Democratic Party PBC County Counsel 2016