Personal Injury Law Firm Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Celebrates 9 Years of Success
May 14, 2019
Gonzalez & Cartwright
In 2010, South Florida personal injury attorneys Adriana Gonzalez, Esquire and Charles Cartwright, Esquire shared a vision to create a law firm that offers superior legal representation to those in South Florida who need it the most: victims of medical malpractice and motor vehicle accidents as well as those injured or killed by hazardous conditions on another’s property and by defective products. So, on May 7, 2010, Adriana Gonzalez, Esquire and Charles Cartwright, Esquire banded together to establish the law firm of Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., a personal injury law firm dedicated to serving victims of tragic accidents in Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Nine years later, Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. has enjoyed extraordinary success in helping injured clients and their families get the monetary compensation they deserve.
Noteworthy Case Results
Since the law firm’s establishment, the dedicated attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. have worked tirelessly to obtain the best results possible for our clients. This work ethic and commitment to our clients have allowed the experienced personal injury attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. to obtain more than $45 million in compensation for clients injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and slip and fall accidents in just nine short years. Most notably, our firm has been able to obtain numerous six and seven-figure settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. These case results include:
- A $1,525,000 settlement for the wife of a man who was killed when a distracted driver ran a red light and hit him in an intersection
- $1,250,000 in compensation for a woman who suffered an ankle injury in a car accident, which required surgery.
- $1,000,000 in compensation for a worker who was injured because a landowner failed to correct a hazardous condition on his property
- $981,667.57 in compensation for the passenger of a tractor trailer who was injured after the truck rolled because the driver fell asleep behind the wheel
- $700,000 in compensation for a client who was injured in a car accident when the driver of the other vehicle failed to turn into the nearest lane while performing a right-hand turn on a red light and hit our client’s car in the process
- $500,000 in compensation for a client who was riding his bicycle when he was unexpectedly hit by a negligent driver
- $425,000 in compensation for a client who injured his lower back when another car hit his vehicle
- $375,000 in compensation for a client who injured her neck in a car accident when another driver rear-ended her car in heavy traffic, causing her to hit the car in front of her
- A $350,000 settlement for a client who was injured in a car accident and we were able to prove that the automobile insurance company handling his claim acted in bad faith when handling his personal injury claim
Client Dedication Leads to Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. and Its Attorneys Acquiring Prestigious Accolades
Because of the way our attorneys tenaciously advocate for our clients during settlement negotiations and in the courtroom, both our law firm and our attorneys have acquired several professional distinctions, making us one of the highest-rated personal injury law firms in South Florida. Since our establishment in 2010, our law firm has been AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating a law firm and individual attorneys can receive based off of the opinions of fellow attorneys and judges. We have also been recognized for our work by Super Lawyers, Top Latino Lawyers, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, organizations that recognize only the most successful law firms and attorneys in their respective areas of practice.
Based on our firm’s demonstrated nine-year history of success in representing victims of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents, defective products, and other personal injury accidents, we know we will be able to provide you with legal representation you need to get the monetary compensation you deserve if you suffer personal injury in Broward County, Palm Beach County, or in other parts of South Florida.
Contact a Lake Worth Personal Injury Lawyer to Discuss Your Case in Florida
Did you or a loved one sustain serious injuries due to a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice, defective product, or hazardous property condition in Florida? Don’t let the medical bills pile up while you wait for the negligent party or their insurance company to do the right thing. Right now, you need an aggressive personal injury attorney on your side, fighting to get you the compensation you need, want, and deserve. The skilled attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. represent clients injured because of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, defective products, or hazardous property conditions in Lake Worth, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and throughout Florida. Call 561-264-8344 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation about your case. We have an office conveniently located at 813 Lucerne Avenue, Lake Worth, Florida 33460, as well as offices in Pompano Beach, Florida.
The articles on this blog are for informative purposes only and are no substitute for legal advice or an attorney-client relationship. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact our law firm directly.