Investigating Trucking Companies - Our South Florida truck accident attorneys demand justice
Florida truck accidents can be very serious and extremely complicated. That's because you're not just dealing with the truck driver who caused your crash. In many cases, you also need to deal with the trucking company the driver works for.
Dealing with trucking companies can be difficult. First, simply locating the trucking company and talking to someone there can hard. And even if you can locate them, it's often challenging to obtain the information you need to build a strong legal case.
That's why you need an experienced South Florida truck accident lawyer on your side, aggressively investigating your case. That's why you need Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. of South Florida on your side. We know what information to look for and how to turn those facts into a compelling legal case.
There's a reason why it's important to investigate trucking companies after a serious commercial truck accident. In many cases, such information can reveal why your accident happened - and improve your ability to obtain the financial compensation you deserve for your truck accident. Such information can include:
- History of similar truck accidents in the past - We can demand to see evidence that similar crashes happened in the past and the trucking company did nothing to prevent similar accidents in the future.
- Trucking company hiring records - Did the trucking company hire truck drivers with a history of truck accidents or reckless driving?
- Trucking company maintenance records - Did the trucking company properly maintain its trucks?
- Hours of Service (HOS) records for truck drivers - Federal regulations limit how many hours truck drivers can legally drive each day. An investigation may reveal that the trucking company forced truck drivers to work longer hours.
- Real-time data for trucks - Black box-like devices installed in trucks often record valuable information, including the truck's speed, location and when the driver last took a break before the crash
Obtaining this information from trucking companies can be challenging. That's why you need our experienced attorneys demanding such information or possibly even taking the company to court to obtain such data.
Put your trust in our law firm
Taking on trucking companies on your own after a serious truck accident can be nearly impossible. Between them and their attorneys, obtaining information can be nearly impossible for most people.
They don't intimidate us. We have years of experience handling such complex cases. We know the tricks trucking companies, attorneys and insurance companies often try to play to avoid responsibility. That's why we have such a strong track record of success.
Find out how we can help you with your truck accident claim. Contact our South Florida law firm and schedule your free case evaluation today. We fight for justice for injury victims and their families throughout Florida.