Coral Springs Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Protect The Rights Of Accident Victims In Coral Springs And Throughout South Florida
Personal injury law protects those who have been harmed in a wide range of motor vehicle accidents that are caused by another person’s negligence. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., we believe you deserve full and fair compensation for the injuries you sustained in an accident, and our Coral Springs motor vehicle accident lawyers fight tirelessly on your behalf to recover that compensation.
Knowledgeable Coral Springs Legal Team Handles All Types Of Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
Some motor vehicle accidents are minor fender benders. Other motor vehicle accidents are more serious. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our knowledgeable legal team has extensive experience handling a broad range of motor vehicle accident claims. These accidents include — but are not limited to — the following:
- Coral Springs distracted driving car accident lawyers
- Coral Springs driving while under the influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs accident lawyers
- Coral Springs vehicle rollover accident lawyers
- Coral Springs wrong-way driving accident lawyers
- Coral Springs hit and run car accident lawyers
- Coral Springs commercial vehicle accident lawyers
- Coral Springs Uber & Lyft accident lawyers
- Coral Springs taxi accident lawyers
- Coral Springs truck accident lawyers
- Coral Springs bus accident lawyers
- Coral Springs train accident lawyers
- Coral Springs pedestrian accident lawyers
- Coral Springs bicycle accident lawyers
- Coral Springs boating accident lawyers
Coral Springs Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Have Track Record of Success
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our Coral Springs motor vehicle accident attorneys have a demonstrated track record of success in recovering full and fair compensation for accident victims. A sampling of some of our team’s recent case results include the following:
- $1.525 million in a wrongful death car accident case caused by texting while driving
- $1.25 million for our client who was injured in a car accident and required ankle surgery
- $700,000 for our client injured in a car accident caused by the at-fault driver turning on a red light
The skilled motor vehicle accident attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. offer a free case evaluation for accident victims. A member of our experienced legal team will meet with you to review your case, discuss what level of compensation you may be entitled to receive, and explain the process.
Recover Maximum Compensation For Your Coral Springs Motor Vehicle Accident
If you have been harmed in a motor vehicle accident, you may mistakenly believe that unless your injuries are serious, you shouldn’t bother filing a personal injury claim. This is a mistake. Sometimes injuries that seem minor at the time of the accident develop and become more serious over time. And even a minor injury can result in major medical bills and time away from work.
Individuals that are injured in motor vehicle accidents that are the result of negligence may recover compensation — known as “damages” — for any of the following losses:
- Medical expenses
- Hospital bills
- Emergency room expenses
- Costs of surgical procedures
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Cost of in-home care
- Emotional pain and suffering
- Cost of prescription medications
- Future anticipated medical expenses due to the accident
- Lost wages due to time away from work
- Loss of sick and vacation time
- Loss of future earning capacity related to the injury
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of one’s enjoyment in life
Steps To Take Following A Coral Springs Motor Vehicle Accident
The moments following a motor vehicle accident are often traumatic, chaotic, and overwhelming. This is understandable. There are, however, certain simple measures to take that not only protect your rights; they also assist you in recovering compensation for your injuries and other losses.
The first step is to notify the police of the motor vehicle accident, and make sure that anyone involved in the accident receives appropriate medical attention. Next, take photos of the accident scene, including damage to vehicles, traffic signs, road conditions, and your physical injuries. Photo documentation of the accident can be used to support your personal injury claim and demonstrate which party was at fault for the accident. Obtain contact information for others involved in the accident and any witnesses to the accident.
Seek medical attention shortly after the accident, even if you believe your injuries were sufficiently tended to at the scene. In many cases, injuries present themselves in the days and weeks following an accident. Lastly, consult with an experienced personal injury attorney regarding your case.
Coral Springs Premier Legal Team Dedicated To Helping Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
Motor vehicle accidents range from car accidents to truck accidents, to boating accidents and accidents involving trains. Regardless of the specifics, the premier legal team at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. skillfully and successfully handles all types of accident claims.
Our Coral Springs, FL auto accident attorneys are available to answer your questions and to provide a free case evaluation. To schedule your confidential consultation, contact our office.
About Coral Springs, Florida
Coral Springs, Florida is a family-friendly community situated in Broward County, approximately about 20 miles northwest of Fort Lauderdale. Coral Spring’s proximity to Fort Lauderdale and Miami attracts many residents who commute to those areas for work and its population is experiencing rapid growth. The moderate to warm weather of south Florida draws a large number of tourists in both winter and spring, bringing an influx of motor vehicle drivers who are unfamiliar with the roads and traffic patterns in Coral Springs. This, combined with an increasing population in the area, contributes to a greater incidence of motor vehicle accidents in the region.
Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Services in Areas Nearby
Office Locations in Areas Nearby
- 4701 N Federal Hwy #309, Pompano Beach, FL 33064
- 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460
- 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 1200-A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (BY APPT. ONLY)
Frequently Asked Questions About Motor Vehicle Accidents In Florida
Every state establishes its own legal time limits for filing accident claims in the state’s civil courts. These legal deadlines are known as statutes of limitations. Florida’s statute of limitations for personal injury cases — such as a motor vehicle accident claim — is four years from the date the accident occurred.
Insurance companies frequently offer injured victims initial settlement offers that fall far below the compensation they justly deserve for their injuries. As tempting as it may be to accept the first offer, it is not in your best interests. Instead, contact an experienced motor vehicle attorney who will review your case and discuss what compensation you may be able to receive.