Palm Beach Gardens Car Accident Lawyers
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Pursue Maximum Recovery for Victims of Car Accidents in Palm Beach Gardens
A car accident may seem like a common, everyday occurrence until one day you find yourself the victim of a crash. When you’ve been badly hurt in a car accident, it can permanently alter your life. You may have to deal with scarring, pain, or disabilities for the rest of your life. And the costs of recovering from an accident may also leave you with significant financial difficulties. A skilled car accident attorney can help you to pursue financial compensation that can allow you to start to get your life back on track following a car crash. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., a Palm Beach Gardens car accident lawyer has extensive, specialized experience handling car accident claims.
For over a decade, we’ve been fighting to protect the rights and interests of our clients in Palm Beach Gardens who have been injured in car crashes. We work diligently to help clients obtain fair compensation for their losses. But we don’t just care about helping you obtain financial recovery. We also care about your physical and personal recovery as well. Our attorneys take the time to get to know you and understand your concerns, needs, and goals. With our firm, you also have direct contact with our knowledgeable attorneys to be able to address your questions and concerns as they arise and to stay up-to-date with the progress of your claim.
Don’t delay in seeking financial compensation for your injuries and losses. Contact us for a free case evaluation to learn more about how an experienced Palm Beach Gardens car accident attorney can help guide you through the claims process and can fight for you to recover compensation.
Examples of the Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents in Palm Beach Gardens happen for any number of a myriad of reasons, but some of the most frequent causes of crashes include:
- Distracted driving, including using a cell phone, fiddling with in-dash navigation or infotainment systems, or turning to talk to passengers
- Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating or weaving through traffic
- Disobeying traffic lights or stop/yield signs
- Unsafe turning and lane changes, including not using turn signals, checking mirrors and blind spots, or yielding to oncoming traffic
- Drowsy or fatigued driving
- Driving while drunk or under the influence of drugs
- Bad weather, including heavy rain or fog
- Poor road conditions, including potholes or broken pavement
- Vehicle design or manufacturing defects, such as defective tires
Common Injuries Suffered in Car Accidents in Palm Beach Gardens
Car accidents can result in drivers and passengers suffering a wide variety of injury types, such as:
- Serious lacerations and excessive bleeding
- Fractured bones
- Torn ligaments, tendons, or muscles
- Internal injuries and internal bleeding
- Neck and back injuries
- Crush injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injury
- Burns (when the accident results in your car catching on fire)
Under Florida’s no-fault insurance system, you are limited to obtaining compensation for your medical expenses and lost wages from your own insurer unless you’ve suffered a serious or permanent injury. If you have been badly injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to pursue a claim against the driver(s) at fault for the accident.
Aggressive Car Accident Lawyers at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Fight for Full Financial Recovery for Our Clients after a Palm Beach Gardens Car Accident
Even when you’ve been injured due to no fault of your own in a car accident in Palm Beach Gardens, you may still face significant obstacles in getting compensation. Insurance companies, including your own insurer, are not on your side. Their goal is to pay you as little money as possible. That’s why you need tenacious legal representation that will fight to get you fair and full compensation after a car accident.
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our personal injury lawyers work hard to help you recover compensation for expenses and losses such as:
- Costs of medical treatment, including surgeries, physical rehab, and home health services
- Lost wages from missed work
- Lost earning capacity if you are permanently unable to return to the same work you did prior to the accident
- Physical pain
- Emotional distress
- Loss of quality of life
Contact Our Firm to Discuss Your Rights and Options Following a Car Accident in Palm Beach Gardens
After you’ve been injured in a car accident in Palm Beach Gardens through no fault of your own, reach out to Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. today for a free, no-obligation consultation to speak to one of our knowledgeable Palm Beach Gardens, FL car crash attorneys about what options you may have to pursue financial compensation and justice from the driver or parties at fault for the crash and your injuries.
About Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Palm Beach Gardens is a city located in Palm Beach County, Florida. Part of the Miami metropolitan area, Palm Beach Gardens is approximately 75 miles north of downtown Miami. Originally dominated by swamplands, pine forests, and cattle ranches, Palm Beach Gardens was developed beginning in the 1960s by developer John MacArthur, with growth continuing steadily through the 1970s and 1980s.
Car Accident Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Coral Springs Car Accidents
- Deerfield Beach Car Accidents
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accidents
- Pembroke Pines Car Accidents
- Pompano Beach Car Accidents
- Boca Raton Car Accidents
- Boynton Beach Car Accidents
- Delray Beach Car Accidents
- Lake Worth Car Accidents
- Palm Beach Gardens Car Accidents
- West Palm Beach Car Accidents
Office Locations in Areas Nearby
Broward County Office
Palm Beach County Offices
- 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460
- 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 1200-A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (BY APPT. ONLY)
Frequently Asked Questions about Car Accidents in Palm Beach Gardens
Under Florida’s comparative negligence system, each party at fault for a car accident is responsible for the damages and losses caused by the accident in proportion to each party’s share of fault. When two or more drivers caused the crash that injured you, each may be liable to compensate you for your losses in proportion to each driver’s percentage of fault for the accident.
After you’ve been involved in a car accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation for financial losses you’ve incurred, such as medical bills, lost wages and earning capacity, or damage to your vehicle. Depending on the circumstances of the accident and the severity of your injuries, you may also be entitled to recover compensation for personal losses such as pain and suffering or loss of quality of life.