Work Injury Attorney in Palm Beach County, FL
Reliable Workplace Accident Lawyer Skillfully Handles Work-Related Personal Injury Cases in Palm Beach County and Throughout South Florida
Workers are exposed to a wide range of risks and dangers in the workplace, and workplace accidents and injuries are highly common. According to the CDC and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), there are thousands of workplace deaths in the United States every year, as well as non-fatal work-related accidents and injuries that number in the millions. If you or a loved one has suffered a workplace accident, the skilled legal team at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. is here to help. We cover workplace accidents and injuries of every type and provide personalized services, including services in Spanish, to workers throughout South Florida, regardless of legal or immigration status or the kind of work that you do. Contact us today for a free and private meeting with a work injury attorney in Palm Beach County, FL who is empathetic and experienced with your type of case.
Compensation for Work Accidents and Serious Injuries
Our team specializes in third-party injury claims for work accidents. This means that we specialize in cases where workers have been injured due to the negligence of a third party, including manufacturers of defective products, negligent property owners, and trackless drivers. We will work closely and directly with you in these cases to gather evidence, file a claim, negotiate a settlement, and represent you in court if your claim goes to trial.
Your rights are protected even if you are not officially “on the books” with your employer and even if you are in the country or working illegally. Some of the workplace accidents and injuries we can help you file a third party personal injury claim for include:
- Falling object injuries
- Chemical and thermal burns
- Broken or fractured bones
- Slip and fall injuries
- Defective machinery injuries
- Getting struck by, caught in, or even in between dangerous objects or materials
- Vehicle accident injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Defective power tool injuries
Slip and Fall Accident
Reputable Legal Services Provided Regardless of Your Immigration Status
We understand the concerns you may have after suffering injuries and losses due to a workplace accident. You may be worried about the legal or financial ramifications of the incident on your family or your ability to continue working and living in the US.
We specialize in handling third party injury claims in work accident cases for all kinds of workers in South Florida. These include:
- Undocumented immigrants
- Noncitizen workers
- Day laborers
- Construction workers
- Cleaning personnel
- Part-time employees
- Seasonal workers
- Workers who are paid in cash (paid off the books)
- Full-time employees (paid on the books)
- And more
Whatever your work or immigration situation may be, we are here to help. Contact a work injury attorney in Palm Beach County, FL with the dedication and skill to expertly handle your case. Reach out to the experienced and caring team at our Hispanic-owned law firm any time for a free consultation about your case with full confidentiality during a risk-free case evaluation.
How a Work Injury Attorney in Palm Beach County, FL from Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Can Help With Your Accident Claim in South Florida
The legal system can be intimidating, more so if you do not speak the language or do not have complete documentation for your work and stay in the United States. We are here for you and you can expect more from us when we handle your case.
- When you work with us, you can speak with an attorney in Spanish.
- You can read and sign case-related documents in Spanish.
- We will walk you through what you need to know about your case in terms you can understand.
- We take on cases for injured workers even if they have no documentation.
We will also help you:
- Understand how to pay your accident-related treatment expenses.
- How to handle police and/or employer questioning after an accident.
- How to receive the medical attention you need even if you do not have health insurance.
- How to fight toward winning a compensation payout even if the insurance company ignores, delays, or denies your claim.
We are here to ensure that you are covered for all of your accident-related losses and damages, including:
- Medical treatment expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Future medical expenses
- Wrongful death and funeral expenses
Once we have taken on your case, we will:
- Handle every aspect of your claim until you receive a final settlement or a verdict from the court.
- Handle all insurance negotiations, paperwork filing, meetings, and court procedures on your behalf.
- Ensure your rights are protected, particularly with anyone who may try to take advantage of your situation.
- Negotiate with healthcare providers to ensure fair charges for necessary treatments.
About Work Accidents and Injuries in Palm Beach County, FL
Palm Beach County, FL has a population of almost 1.5 million, making it the third-most populous county in Florida. Almost one-fifth of the county is of Hispanic or Latino origin, and many globally recognized companies operate here, including Pratt & Whitney, General Dynamics, and Lockheed Martin. Many workplace accidents – particularly in the construction and heavy machinery industries – occur in Palm Beach County on an annual basis.
Contact Us for Assistance with a Personal Injury Claim Involved With Your Workplace Accident in Palm Beach County, FL Today
Contact us for a free and private case evaluation if you or a loved one were injured on the job due to someone else’s negligence. We are here to help, and you can chat with us live or call us on the phone. You have rights, even if you are not in the country legally. You can still sue for compensation in a personal injury claim even if you are not awarded workers’ compensation through your employer and their insurance company. Do not delay; reach out to us today so that we can assist you with your work injury case.
Frequently Asked Questions About Work Injury Cases in Palm Beach County, FL
It all depends on the merits of your claim and the evidence you can provide to support it. We will strive to connect your injuries to your work-related activities and the negligent actions of a third party so that you can demonstrate that you are legally owed compensation through a personal injury settlement.
Personal injuries can lead to serious work and health complications, and many self-interested parties—from your employer to insurance companies—may try to deny your claim to avoid making a settlement payout. They may even try to threaten your employment and immigration status to avoid paying what they owe you. An attorney can help you fight against and overcome these challenges. Doing so on your own can expose you to significant risks and can jeopardize your ability to collect fair compensation for your injuries. We want to help you, so contact a work injury attorney in Palm Beach County, FL from our firm today for trusted legal assistance with your work accident case.