South Florida Trial Attorney Helps Injury Victims Get Financial Compensation for Injuries
Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A.
Phone: Lake Worth: 561-898-0497 | Pompano Beach 954-699-0532
Facsimile: (561) 533-0195
Charles E. Cartwright is a well-known and highly respected South Florida personal injury lawyer who has a demonstrated record of results. As Co-Managing Partner at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., he has recovered more than $45 million on behalf of victims and their families. With more than 25 years of experience as an attorney, Charles is well-versed in all stages of the personal injury arena, from initial consultation all the way through trial.
Charles is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, meaning that he has received the highest possible rating based upon the opinions of other lawyers and judges. Over his career, Charles has received hundreds of lawyer referrals for personal injury cases. In other words, many local lawyers with knowledge of the legal community rely upon him for his skill, knowledge, and expertise. He provides aggressive and compassionate representation for clients who are facing a range of legal issues.
You too can have the same skilled representation for your automobile accident or injury claim by contacting Charles Cartwright today. And, if Charles handles your case, he will be your attorney. Charles and all of the attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. litigate their own cases. Some other law firms in South Florida put a lot of effort into advertising so that they can get contacted by injured people. But instead of litigating those cases, those firms then refer them to another attorney. This can cause case delays or leave the person feeling like they are just another file number and not a real person in need of real help. This is a significant area in which we are different. If you are represented by Charles Cartwright, he will be with you from start to finish of your case. We have our main office located at 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460, as well as an office in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Products
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Broker Disputes
- Errors and Omissions Liability
- Professional Liability
- University of Miami
- J.D., cum laude, 1993
- College of William & Mary
- B.B.A., 1987
- Florida – 1993
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida – 1994
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (Member, Professionalism and Civil Practice Committees)
- Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach County
- Lake Worth Chamber of Commerce
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee 15th Judicial Circuit
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Book Award, Local Government Law
- Florida Bar Association Award for Outstanding Achievement in Local Government Law – 1992
- Lecturer, Defending Collapse Coverage Litigation in Florida – 2000