West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer who puts people first
What would you do if you were injured in a personal injury accident in South Florida caused by someone else? Who would you trust to help you make things right? An insurance company? Their lawyers? And what if you couldn't work? What if you sustained a serious, life-altering injury? How would you pay your bills? How would you get your life back on track?
In West Palm Beach, Florida, residents regularly rely on the legal team of Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., to help them solve their legal problems. When you contact us, an experienced West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer at our firm can work with you and help you get your life back on track.
When you've been injured due to negligence, we can help
We handle a wide range of South Florida personal injury cases, including:
- Boating accidents - Serious injuries often occur due to accidents on boats in South Florida. Drowning, broken bones, concussions and other serious injuries are common in Florida boating accidents
- Construction accidents - South Florida construction sites can be dangerous places. Falls from a height, scaffolding accidents, heavy machinery accidents and electrocution accidents are just some of the ways construction workers sustain serious injuries.
- Dog Bites - Dog attacks might not seem serious - until you or a loved one sustains a serious injury caused by one. South Florida dog bites often require emergency medical care or even surgery, especially among children.
- Hotel Accidents - Injuries in hotels in South Florida can be serious and confusing, especially since most injury victims live out of town. Our attorneys can be your voice for justice in Florida. We understand the law and know how to get results.
- Medical Malpractice - Medical errors (ranging from surgical errors to doctors failing to properly diagnose a disease or illness) can be devastating. Don't try to take on doctors or hospitals on your own in South Florida. Our attorneys can help.
- Nursing Home Abuse - Many elderly people in South Florida sustain serious injuries due to nursing home abuse or neglect. Common injuries include bedsores, physical abuse or psychological abuse. Our attorneys can help you demand justice.
Why you should choose our law firm
Many law firms in South Florida might seem the same. But we believe our firm stands out for several reasons. And right near the top of that list are our three most important assets:
- Personal attention
Our attorneys have years of experience handling some of the most complicated cases throughout South Florida. As a result, we know how the legal system works here and what it takes to build a strong, successful case.
You will not be treated like a number when you reach out to us after a serious accident. Our attorneys and our knowledgeable legal staff will personally handle every detail of your case. And if you ever have any questions, you can reach us anytime to learn more about the status of your case.
And while we bring a personal touch to every legal case we handle, we also bring an unparalleled level of professionalism and dedication to our work. We never take anything for granted. We do the research and the work that needs to be done to find the evidence you need to support your claim.
Expect more. Contact a Florida personal injury attorney who cares
You may think you don't need a lawyer. Your case might seem straightforward. While that might be true with minor fender-benders, serious accidents often require skilled personal injury attorneys who know how to protect the rights of the injured. In many cases, even the most seemingly simple legal cases can quickly become complicated. That's why it's critical you have a knowledgeable, experienced West Palm Beach personal injury attorney driven to succeed on your side from the start.
Building a strong, successful legal case takes time and energy. Evidence must be carefully gathered and reviewed. Witnesses must be tracked down and interviewed. Experts are often consulted. The scene of an accident might even be examined. Some lawyers nickel and dime clients for their time. The South Florida personal injury lawyers at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., take a different approach. The law firm works on a contingent fee basis. That means you pay nothing if you don't win.
Expect more. Contact Gonzalez & Cartwright today and schedule a free consultation. Call (800) 608-2965. We're eager to work with you. We're on your side.