Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyer
Trusted Personal Injury Lawyers Advocate for the Rights of Accident Victims in Broward County and Across South Florida
Personal injury law provides a legal way for accident victims to get financial compensation when someone else causes an injury. Even though the law gives you the right to monetary damages, you need a strong lawyer by your side to level the playing field with the insurance company. In most cases, insurance companies will try to get you to settle for less than what you rightfully deserve. An experienced Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyer will fight to win every dollar that you are entitled to receive.
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., we have developed a reputation for excellent legal guidance in our Pembroke Pines community over more than a decade. We are a Hispanic-owned law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of accident victims. Our personal injury lawyers have already helped hundreds of clients who were once facing sky-high medical bills and time away from work. We are here to help you get the compensation that you are legally entitled to receive.
If you are hesitant to seek the advice of a lawyer, know that you are not alone. Despite this, also know that it is free to get our opinion about your case. Our trusted Pembroke Pines personal injury lawyers can help regardless of your immigration status. Our lawyers also speak Spanish if it is easier for you or a loved one to communicate in your first language.
You can schedule your free case review by calling our office today or fill out this online contact form and we will get in touch with you.
Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Claims Based on Negligence
Most personal injury lawsuits are based on the fact that someone else was negligent and caused your injuries as a result. To prove negligence from a legal standpoint, it is necessary to establish the following elements:
- A duty of care (this means that someone else had a duty to act carefully to keep others safe–for example, all drivers on the roads share this duty),
- Someone breached that duty by acting carelessly,
- Those actions caused your injury, and
- You suffered damages as a result of the injury.
In some cases, a strict liability standard may apply to impose responsibility regardless of the level of caution exercised (for example, in a defective products case). However, in the usual personal injury case, the legal basis for holding someone financially responsible for your injuries is negligence.
We handle all types of injury cases in Pembroke Pines, including:
- Pembroke Pines traumatic brain injury lawyers,
- Pembroke Pines paralysis and spinal cord injury lawyers,
- Pembroke Pines amputations and loss of limbs lawyers,
- Pembroke Pines head and neck injury lawyers,
- Pembroke Pines burn injury lawyers,
- Pembroke Pines broken bones lawyers,
- Pembroke Pines internal organ damage lawyers,
- Pembroke Pines birth injury lawyers.
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our Pembroke Pines, FL accident attorneys have seen firsthand the type of havoc a serious injury can cause. You may quickly find that you are unable to work, pay bills or even take care of yourself without someone to help. We work tirelessly to make sure you get financial compensation to help you both now and in the future.
Types of Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Any type of accident that was caused by someone else’s careless behavior can give you the right to compensation. Some of the most common types of accidents that give rise to valid personal injury claims in Pembroke Pines include:
- Pembroke Pines Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Truck Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Uber Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Lyft Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Boating Accidents Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Construction Accident Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Dog Bite Lawyer
- Pembroke Pines Defective Products Lawyer
Our personal injury lawyers at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. represent people—not large corporations and insurance companies. Our primary goal is to get you the money you need to put your life back on track after an accident. Because it is impossible to take away the actual pain of the accident, the only way to do this is to hold the responsible party financially accountable.
Slip and Fall Accident
Schedule Your Free Case Review with Our Respected Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Lawyers at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Today
If you have been hurt in an accident caused by someone else in Pembroke Pines, call us today for guidance. We review the facts of your case for free. Sometimes, sitting down to talk with an experienced personal injury lawyer can give you a better understanding of your legal rights and make the legal process less intimidating.
Accident victims who are represented by an experienced personal injury lawyer almost always get more compensation than the insurance company would pay if they did not have a lawyer. Call Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. today, or fill out this online form, to schedule your free case review.
Personal Injury Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Coral Springs Personal Injury
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury
- Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury
- Boca Raton Personal Injury
- Boynton Beach Personal Injury
- Delray Beach Personal Injury
- Lake Worth Personal Injury
- Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury
Office Locations in Areas Nearby
Broward County Office
Palm Beach County Offices
- 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460
- 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 1200-A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (BY APPT. ONLY)
About Pembroke Pines, FL
Pembroke Pines is a city in South Florida, located about 23 miles north of Miami. After Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines is the most highly populated city in Broward County (and the 11th most highly populated city in Florida). According to a survey conducted in 2017, Pembroke Pines is ranked third among U.S. coastal cities that are vulnerable to flooding—in fact, most of the Pembroke Pines neighborhoods west of I-75 (further inland) were constructed after Hurricane Andrew damaged the area.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pembroke Pines Personal Injury Claims
This is one of the most common questions we hear. In most cases, you will not have to go to court. Insurance companies understand that going to court is expensive. They also have an idea of what your case is worth even though they will try to offer you less. Despite this, when an insurance company refuses to agree to a fair amount, filing a lawsuit will be necessary. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., we are always prepared to go to court to fight for your legal right to fair compensation.
It is best to wait until your primary course of treatment is complete to make sure our initial demand from the insurance company fully reflects the cost of your injury. Logically, until you go back to work, you will not know how much work you will miss—so accepting an early award might cause you to miss out on lost wages. Additionally, if your medical treatment does not work as well as expected, you are also entitled to compensation for the additional required care you receive—and once you accept a settlement, you cannot go back and ask for more.