South Florida Trial Attorney Represents Injury Victims Who Have Suffered Serious Injuries
Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A.
813 Lucerne Avenue
Lake Worth, FL 33460
Phone: (561) 533-0345
Facsimile (561) 533-0195
Adriana Gonzalez is a shareholder in Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., an AV-rated firm in Lake Worth, Florida. Along with her law partner Charles Cartwright, Adriana built this successful practice from nothing. The firm was formed in 2010. Today, Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. is among the premier Spanish-speaking law firms in Palm Beach County and has recovered more than $30 million for clients.
Adriana Gonzalez has litigated cases on behalf of injured clients in State and Federal Courts throughout Florida. Her practice includes personal injury, wrongful death, and catastrophic injury cases arising from automobile accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, product defects, and slip and falls.
In addition to working on behalf of accident victims, Adriana devotes a substantial amount of time to community service. She is a past President of the Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association. She serves on the Board of the Hispanic Education Coalition, the Board of the Florida Justice Association Women’s Caucus, the Board of the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the 15th Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee, and the Palm Beach Coalition for Immigrant Rights. She is also active in politics: she served as a Delegate to the Democratic National Convention and has overseen voter protection and expansion efforts in Palm Beach County in the last three elections.
Adriana was born in Armenia, Colombia, and she moved to Florida with her parents and sister when she was nine years old. She graduated from Florida Atlantic University and later received her law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law. She is the mother of two boys, ages 4 and 7, and she is a huge fan of the FAU Owls, the Miami Dolphins, and the Washington Nationals, with whom she worked during law school. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her sons play Little League Baseball.
The attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. litigate their own cases. Some other law firms put a lot of effort into advertising so that they will be contacted by injured people. But instead of then litigating the cases, those firms refer them to another attorney. This can cause case delays or leave the injured person feeling like they are just another file number and not a real person with real injuries who is in need of real help.
This is a significant area in which we are different from other South Florida law firms. If you are represented by Attorney Adriana Gonzalez, she will be with you from start to finish. We have our main office located at 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460, as well as an office in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Defective Products
- Slip and Falls
- Personal Injury
- Juris Doctor, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Bachelor’s Degree, Florida Atlantic University
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United Stated Distract Court, Middle District of Florida
- Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association, Past President
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, President Elect
- Florida Justice Association, Women’s Caucus Board Member
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Pro-Bono Committee Member
- Florida Bar Association
- New Leaders Council Palm Beach Chapter Advocate of the Year – 2018
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2012-2018
- Florida SuperLawyers – 2019
- Broward Hispanic Bar Association Bravo Award Recipient – 2016
- Democratic Hispanic Caucus of Florida, Parliamentarian
- Hispanic Education Coalition
- Hispanic Advisory Committee, City of West Palm Beach
- Various other local grassroots Hispanic outreach programs
- West Boynton Road Runners Club
- DNC Delegate – 2016
- Democratic Party PBC County Counsel – 2016, 2018