Firm Overview – Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A.
Experienced Attorneys Help Car Accident Victims Get Justice and Compensation for Injuries in Palm Beach County, Broward County and Across South Florida
Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. was formed by Adriana Gonzalez and Charles Cartwright in 2010. We formed this law firm because of a sincere desire to help clients in South Florida fight for their rights to full and fair compensation following a car accident or other type of accident that resulted in a personal injury. We understand how frightening it can be to file an injury claim when you feel uncertain about your rights, which is why we take pride in representing our clients in the fight to obtain what is rightfully theirs following an accident.
Our reputation in the community speaks for itself. We are proud to be known as a premier law firm that is fully dedicated to safeguarding our clients’ rights in Broward County, Palm Beach County, and throughout South Florida. Our client-centric approach to practicing law means that our clients are more than just a file number to our attorneys. We make the effort to visit our clients at the hospital or in their homes following an accident, and we will work tirelessly to explore all possible forms of compensation that may be available in your case.
Injuries sustained in a car accident can be financially devastating, as well as emotionally draining. Our attorneys are prepared to fight to secure your financial future while you focus on recovering physically and emotionally from the trauma of an accident.
Commitment to Client Service in South Florida
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our attorneys are dedicated to serving the communities in Broward County and Palm Beach County, Florida. We understand how difficult it can be to navigate the legal system; we are proud to provide a fully bilingual office environment so that you can communicate in the language that makes you most comfortable.
By choosing Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. to protect your rights following a car accident or injury, you can expect the following:
- Personal attention from a bilingual attorney who is dedicated to fighting for your rights.
- The cell phone number of one of our attorneys, so that you can reach us with any questions.
- Regular updates as to the progress of your case.
- A dedicated team of attorneys who will get to know you personally.
- An attorney who understands that it may be difficult or uncomfortable for you to go to court to protect your rights.
- A safe and secure environment, regardless of your immigration status.
- A skilled attorney who will negotiate on your behalf to protect your financial future while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- We are willing to schedule weekend and evening appointments so that you do not have to disrupt your work schedule.
- We work tenaciously to uncover all potential options for recovering compensation following your car accident or injury.
- If we think you should settle your case, we will give you our honest and straightforward opinion. But our attorneys will always respect the fact that the final decision is yours.
Many other law firms advertise that they provide personal attention and a bilingual office environment. Often, however, those same law firms merely refer clients to another law firm for a fee. Our attorneys are proud to actually deliver what we promise, and we make the effort to personally represent each and every one of our clients. If your case falls outside of our area of expertise, we won’t merely pass you off to another firm. We will find the best attorney available to help you, and we will remain involved in the process to ensure that you are not lost in the legal shuffle.
Adriana Gonzalez and Charles Cartwright are shareholders and practicing attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. They dedicate their practice to personal injury, catastrophic injury, and wrongful death cases stemming from car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other types of motor vehicle accidents, as well as those resulting from slip and falls, negligently maintained premises or workplaces, and even dog bite cases.
While our attorneys have been recognized for providing exceptional legal services both at the state and national level, we truly believe that the best recognition that we can get is from satisfied clients who have received full compensation for their injuries. We fight to hold negligent and reckless individuals and corporations liable for their actions, and our stellar reputation throughout the community speaks for itself.
Adriana Gonzalez was born in Colombia and immigrated to Florida with her parents when she was a child. She speaks fluent Spanish and English, and she takes pride in being active in the South Florida Hispanic community. Her credentials include:
- Successfully advocating to recover over $30 million in compensation for clients injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and other personal injury cases.
- Service on the Board of the Hispanic Education Coalition, the Board of the Florida Justice Association Women’s Caucus, the Board of the Palm Beach County Justice Association, the 15th Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee, and the Palm Beach Coalition for Immigrant Rights.
- Juris Doctor degree from the Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Board member of the Palm Beach County Justice Association.
- Past president of the Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association.
- Various other grassroots Hispanic outreach programs.
Charles Cartwright is the second shareholder and practicing attorney at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. He has significant experience working for insurance companies and representing clients in cases to successfully recover compensation from those insurance companies. His credentials include:
- Over 20 years experience practicing law, including protecting clients’ rights in personal injury and car accident lawsuits.
- Inside knowledge of the various tactics employed by insurance companies in personal injury cases.
- AV-rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating an attorney can achieve.
- Member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association.
- Member of the Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association.
- Member of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach County.
- Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami.
Let the South Florida Car Accident Attorneys of Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Help You Obtain Full and Fair Compensation
Places we handle car accidents include:
- Broward County Car Accidents, including:
- Palm Beach County Car Accidents, including:
If you have sustained injuries in a car accident anywhere in South Florida, contact our experienced attorneys to schedule a free initial consultation today. You can call or fill out the online form. We are conveniently located in downtown Lake Worth, across from city hall, and we are also available to travel to you.