Florida Bus Accident Lawyers
Trustworthy Bus Crash Injury Attorneys in South Florida Committed to Defending Clients Injured in Bus Accidents in Broward County, Palm Beach County, and Across South Florida
Although bus accidents tend to occur less frequently than accidents involving traditional motor vehicles, the types of injuries sustained in a bus accident can be more severe for a variety of reasons. Buses do not always have seatbelts built in to help prevent passenger injuries, and the unwieldy nature of a bus itself can lead to accidents that may be severe and dramatic. Additional complications can arise in recovering compensation for injuries sustained in a bus accident, as many buses are actually owned by the government. If you have been injured in a bus accident, you need a lawyer who you can trust to advocate for your right to receive compensation for your injuries. Our Florida bus accident lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve for your case.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 561-898-0497 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our Florida bus accident lawyers are committed to protecting our clients’ rights to recover compensation for bus accident injuries that were caused by the negligence or recklessness of the bus driver or the company that owned the bus. It can often be difficult to determine the cause of a bus accident, however, so we bring our fighting spirit to work in undertaking the potentially complicated investigation that can be required to determine liability in these types of cases. We understand that it may be challenging for many of our clients to stand up to government agencies to obtain the compensation that they deserve, so our attorneys are here to provide support and guidance every step of the way. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Lake Worth, across from city hall. As a Hispanic-owned law firm, our office is fully bilingual—we want our potential clients to know that we speak their language and we are here to help.
Types of Bus Accident Injuries in Florida
We represent clients who have been injured in all types of bus accidents, regardless of whether the client was riding as a passenger when the injury occurred. Bus accidents can impact individuals in a variety of ways, including:
- Single-vehicle bus accidents: In many bus accidents, the driver loses control of the vehicle, and the bus may roll onto its side because of the way a bus is constructed. Passengers may be seriously injured in these crashes because they are not wearing seatbelts.
- Bus accidents that involve smaller vehicles: If the accident involved smaller vehicles, the passengers in those vehicles may sustain injuries that are made more severe by the involvement of a large bus. These individuals may be entitled to compensation if the bus driver’s negligence caused the accident.
- Pedestrian accidents: A pedestrian accident involving a bus can often result in particularly devastating injuries for the pedestrian. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our attorneys have decades of experience obtaining compensation in cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death, including serious bus accidents.
- Bus accidents that do not involve a crash: Passengers may be injured in a bus accident that does not actually involve a crash. If the bus company was negligent in maintaining the bus itself, conditions on the bus could lead to injuries that were caused by this negligence.
Schedule A Free Consultation With An Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer – Call 561-898-0497 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Attorneys Gonzalez & Cartwright Offer Supportive, Bilingual Legal Support for Individuals Injured in Bus Accidents
Injuries sustained in a Pompano Beach bus accident can cause problems for the injured party for the rest of his or her life. This makes obtaining competent, trustworthy legal advice especially important in these cases. Our attorneys can help you obtain compensation not only for the medical expenses that you face immediately following the bus accident, but also for expenses that you may not realize will become necessary in the future. We evaluate each of our clients’ cases to help determine whether compensation may be owed for:
- Future rehabilitation expenses.
- Costs of modifying the home because of a lasting injury, such as paralysis.
- Home health care costs, including the cost of in-home nurses and aides.
- Lost earnings because of inability to return to a previous job.
We focus on identifying each and every possible negligent party who may owe compensation in a bus accident claim, and we work with the insurance companies to reach a fair settlement. While we recognize that it can be advantageous to avoid the expensive and time-consuming process of resorting to trial, we always stand ready to bring our seasoned litigators to work in arguing for our clients’ rights at trial.
Contact Florida Bus Accident Lawyers to Learn Your Options Today
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., we truly are a part of the community in which we practice law. We treat our clients with compassion and respect, and we work tirelessly to protect their rights as they focus on recovering from their injuries. Contact our offices online, at 561-898-0497, or toll free at 888-888-3903 to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your options following a bus accident today. We have our main office located at 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460, as well as an office in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Bus Accident Legal Services in Areas Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions About South Florida Bus Accidents
You can still recover compensation for your injuries if you were injured in an accident involving a public bus. In many cases, however, legal action must be initiated more quickly for a public bus accident than for an accident involving another type of motor vehicle. Contact a bus accident lawyer early in the process to ensure that your rights are protected.
We handle bus accident cases throughout all of South Florida including but not limited to:
-Palm Beach County Bus Accidents
-Broward County Bus Accidents
-Pompano Beach Bus Accidents
-Lake Worth Bus Accidents
-Fort Lauderdale Bus Accidents
-Boca Raton Bus Accidents
-Delray Beach Bus Accidents
–Boynton Beach Bus Accidents
–West Palm Beach Bus Accidents
-Wellington Bus Accidents
-Miramar Bus Accidents
-Coral Springs Bus Accidents
-Plantation Bus Accidents
-Jupiter Car Bus Accidents
-Hollywood Bus Accidents
-Pembroke Pines Bus Accidents
Under Florida law, employers can be held liable for the negligent or reckless actions of their employees in certain cases. This means that if the bus driver was driving recklessly, or was poorly trained, and caused injuries during the course of performing his or her job, the bus company can be held vicariously liable for those actions. In some cases, improper maintenance of the vehicle itself can contribute to an accident for which the bus company may be held liable.