Hialeah Personal Injury Lawyers
Knowledgeable and Proficient Accident Attorneys in Hialeah, FL Help Injury Victims Obtain Compensation for Their Damages and Losses in Miami-Dade County and Throughout Florida
Every day when we awake, we anticipate that things will go in the same manner as in the past. Nobody prepares for becoming hurt at any particular time. Accidents do, however, occur and can happen to anyone at any time. When they do happen, they may severely affect us and our loved ones. It is beneficial to have a personal injury lawyer in Hialeah, FL at your side as you pursue financial compensation for your damages.
Accidents in South Florida result in thousands of injuries. Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A.’s legal team will assist you in obtaining compensation for your injuries and other damages if you have been hurt in an accident that was someone else’s fault. Our accident attorneys in Hialeah are experienced in personal injury litigation. Anything less than fair remuneration won’t do.
We will make every effort to get you the compensation you are due. To schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Hialeah, FL from our office, contact us right away.
Do I Have a Case for Personal Injury?
Have you ever been hurt in a mishap or incident? Was the incident or accident the product of someone else’s carelessness? Any damaging conduct, whether intentional or unintentional, is covered by personal injury laws in the state of Florida.
Your case must meet the prerequisites listed below in order to be eligible to file a personal injury claim:
- Duty of care: According to the law, everyone has a duty to behave responsibly. Being responsible can help stop harm from being done to other people. A person may be held accountable for another person’s injuries and other damages if they breach a legal obligation and cause them harm. In order to prove a breach of the duty of care, you must make a personal injury claim.
- Dereliction of duty: When someone fails to act responsibly and in accordance with their legal duty, it is a breach of the duty of care. The individual may have acted carelessly, recklessly, or injuriously. For instance, driving while inebriated is against the law. A person violates their duty of care to other road users if they consume alcohol before getting behind the wheel to drive. They are accountable for accidents that happen as a result of their drunk driving.
- Damages: It’s critical to show how the negligent party’s conduct (or inaction) led to an incident that resulted in your injuries and damages. For instance, if a drunk driver strikes your car, they can be held accountable for your medical expenses for treating the injuries you sustained as a result of the collision. They can also be responsible for paying to fix or replace your damaged car.
Slip and Fall Accident
Personal Injury Cases That An Accident Attorney in Hialeah, Florida at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Can Assist You With
The attorneys at Gonzalez & Cartwright’s have decades of expertise advocating for accident victims. We accept a wide range of personal injury cases, such as but not restricted to:
- Car Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Truck Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Catastrophic Injury Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Workplace Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Dog Bite Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Swimming Pool Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Uber Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Lyft Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Defective Product Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Construction Accident Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
- Wrongful Death Claim Lawyers in Hialeah, FL
No matter what kind of accident or occurrence led to the victim’s injuries, the legal team at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. is committed to defending their legal rights. Additionally, we represent grieving families in wrongful death lawsuits. To arrange a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Hialeah, FL from our office, get in touch with us right away.
Your Immigration Status is Irrelevant When Pursuing Damages for Injuries Sustained in an Accident
When someone else’s actions cause you to suffer harm, you have a claim to financial recompense for the suffering you have endured. We are prepared to use our expertise to help you in your case by attempting to obtain compensation. Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. is pleased with the reputation we have established in the neighborhood for providing knowledgeable and sympathetic legal representation to our wounded clients. Because every member of our staff is bilingual, you shouldn’t have any trouble communicating with our accident attorneys in Hialeah even if English isn’t your first language.
Concerning Hialeah, FL 33401
Hialeah is a city in the Florida county of Miami-Dade. Hialeah is the sixth-largest city in Florida, with a population of 223,109 as of the 2020 census. It is a major city in the Miami metropolitan area, which had a population of 6,198,782 people according to the 2018 census.
According to statistics, in 2019 alone there were 52 vehicles involved in fatal accidents. Of those accidents, there were 29 fatalities with 68 people involved. Fatal accidents involving drunk persons accounted for 3 of those incidents, and there were a total of 6 pedestrians accounted for.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Hialeah, FL or the surrounding area, please contact our law firm right away for a free consultation with an experienced accident lawyer near you.
Contact Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. to Schedule a Free Consultation With a Personal Injury Lawyer in Hialeah, FL
Are you trying to find a personal injury lawyer in Hialeah, FL? It’s crucial to choose a lawyer you can trust to represent you in your personal injury case. It’s crucial to pick a lawyer you can communicate with easily. Personal injury victims in Hialeah and across South Florida are eligible for a free consultation from our firm. Use our convenient online contact form to schedule a free consultation to learn how we can help. We would be pleased to review your case and advise you on the best course of action to pursue compensation for your injuries.
Personal Injury Legal Services in Areas Nearby
Commonly Asked Questions About Personal Injury Claims in Hialeah and Throughout Florida
The length of personal injury litigation is impossible to predict. Each case is distinct. The resolution of certain instances takes longer than others. Your case’s resolution time may vary depending on a number of variables. These factors include the type and extent of your injuries as well as the defendant’s reluctance to offer a fair settlement. Having an injury attorney represent you is advantageous. They can aid in accelerating the procedure and securing the reimbursement you require more quickly.
Each case is distinct. Some people’s claims are rejected, while others receive awards that are less than those given to other similar-case personal injury victims. Having a personal injury lawyer in Hialeah, FL fighting for you is beneficial. Our accident attorneys in Hialeah will assess your situation and decide your options. They will advise you on the best course of action for pursuing compensation and use every effort to win you the full amount due for your injury.