Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
Leading Bilingual Injury Lawyers Help Accident Victims Get Fair Compensation in Palm Beach County and Across South Florida
An accident can happen to anyone. In fact, in our fast-growing South Florida community, it is very likely that all of us will be involved in an accident at some point. When someone else’s negligence causes injuries, having experienced Boca Raton personal injury lawyers by your side can make all the difference to your financial recovery.
For over a decade, our trusted personal injury lawyers at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. have fought to protect the rights of injured clients in Boca Raton and across South Florida. Our lawyers have the legal knowledge and courtroom experience necessary to stand up to insurance companies. In fact, one of our founding attorneys even has experience working in the insurance industry, so we know just what to expect.
Boca Raton Personal Injury Claims Based on Negligence
Most personal injury lawsuits are based on the fact that someone else was negligent and caused your injuries as a result. Typically, the legal basis for holding someone financially responsible for your injuries is negligence.
We handle all types of injury cases in Boca Raton, including:
- Boca Raton Defective Products Lawyer
- Boca Raton Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- Boca Raton Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Construction Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Dog Bite Lawyer
- Boca Raton Truck Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Uber Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Lyft Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer
- Boca Raton Boating Accidents Lawyer
- Boca Raton Wrongful Death Lawyer
To prove negligence from a legal standpoint, it is necessary to establish the following elements:
- A duty of care (that someone else had a duty to act carefully to keep others safe),
- Someone breached that duty by acting carelessly,
- Those actions caused your injury, and
- You suffered damages as a result of the injury.
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our Boca Raton personal lawyers have been recognized for our ability to get full and fair compensation for victims across South Florida. To speak with our bilingual personal injury lawyers, contact our offices for a free case review today.
What Should You Do After a Boca Raton Accident?
If you have been in an accident anywhere in Boca Raton, you may feel shaken and overwhelmed immediately after. After any accident, you should try to remain calm. Your first step should be to seek medical attention. When you get home, you should also:
- Follow doctor’s orders,
- Try to write down what you remember about the accident and any details about your injury (it can be helpful to keep this log of events on a daily basis, documenting your recovery process and how the injury impacts your life),
- Call an experienced personal injury lawyer for guidance about how to protect your rights.
Skilled Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers Gonzalez & Cartwright Fight to Protect Your Right to Maximum Compensation
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our Boca Raton accident attorneys can help with any challenges you might face. Even when filing a claim against the at-fault party. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our lawyers know how to investigate and present the evidence needed to get you fair compensation. You may be entitled to receive compensation for:
- Medical bills,
- Future medical treatment,
- Physical therapy,
- Occupational therapy,
- Lost wages,
- Lost future wages,
- Property damage,
- Pain and suffering.
Slip and Fall Accident
Take the Next Step After an Accident: Contact Our Experienced Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyers
Our compassionate injury lawyers at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. have the legal knowledge to help you through the entire legal process of recovering fair compensation in Boca Raton.
To schedule a free case review, call our offices today. Our offices are fully bilingual and our attorneys speak both Spanish and English.
Personal Injury Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Coral Springs Personal Injury
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury
- Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury
- Boca Raton Personal Injury
- Boynton Beach Personal Injury
- Delray Beach Personal Injury
- Lake Worth Personal Injury
- Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury
Office Locations in Areas Nearby
Broward County Office
Palm Beach County Offices
- 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460
- 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 1200-A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (BY APPT. ONLY)
About Boca Raton
Boca Raton is located in southern Palm Beach County, Florida, about 43 miles north of Miami. Boca Raton residents know that the area is a destination for tourists as well as a thriving business center—causing the population to swell during business hours and the winter months in general. Both the Florida Turnpike and I-95 highway—some of the busiest roadways in Florida—cross through Boca Raton.
The combination of busy roadways, commuters and tourists frequently cause damaging car accidents that Boca Raton residents are often unable to avoid.
Frequently Asked Questions About Boca Raton Car Accident Claims
Yes. Under Florida law, you might still be entitled to compensation even if you partly caused the accident. Your compensation award might be less than it would be if you were totally faultless. In cases where the percentage of fault is in question, we will investigate to build a strong case designed to minimize your own level of fault.
No. In most cases, your compensation award can be resolved out of court—meaning that a lawsuit is not always needed. However, only injuries considered “serious” give you the right to financial compensation in a lawsuit. In other words, to step outside of the “no fault” insurance laws for a car accident, for instance, your injury has to rise to a certain level of severity. To be considered “serious” in Pembroke Pines and elsewhere in South Florida, your injury must be:
-A significant and permanent loss of an important bodily function,
-Significant and permanent scarring or disfigurement
-Another type of injury that is permanent within a reasonable degree of medical certainty, or death.