Doral Uber Accident Lawyers
Experienced Uber Accident Injury Attorneys in Doral, FL Defend Rideshare Accident Victims’ Rights in Miami-Dade County and Throughout Florida
Although it may be difficult to imagine, Uber has just been around since the spring of 2009. Over the course of the subsequent ten years, Uber has grown to be a very well-liked service. Users can now hail a taxi to and from almost any place with a few taps on a smartphone. And for the most part, you’re going to have a positive Uber experience on a regular basis. What about the extremely uncommon times when it isn’t, though? There’s always a chance that you and any other passengers in your Uber will be gravely hurt in an accident that was caused by the driver. Perhaps your driver had the right of way at a junction, but another driver in Doral, for example, made a left turn in front of the Uber vehicle you were traveling, causing the collision. When circumstances like these arise, you should contact an Uber accident lawyer in Doral, FL as soon as possible.
It Does Not Matter What Your Immigration Status Is Obtaining Compensation For Accident-Related Injuries
You have a right to monetary recompense for any harm you’ve suffered as a result of another person’s actions. We’re prepared to put our experience to work for you in an effort to secure compensation for your situation. In the local community, Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. has earned a solid reputation for representing injured clients with both expertise and compassion. Every one of our employees is bilingual, so you won’t have any trouble interacting with us even if English isn’t your native tongue.
What To Do In Doral, Florida After An Uber Accident
Fortunately, the safety precautions you should take after a collision involving an Uber vehicle are largely the same as those you should take after any other motor vehicle collision:
- Contacting emergency services Calling 911 and getting any necessary medical care should be your first actions following an automobile accident. However, since most individuals are in shock after a collision, remaining cool can be challenging. However, you want to make every effort to maintain your composure.
- Receive medical care: The next thing you should do is seek medical assistance, possibly at a hospital. Additionally, keep in mind that not all wounds are visible or immediately obvious after an accident, since the adrenaline rush you experience may first conceal what ends up being a severe and incapacitating condition. If in doubt, consult a physician.
- Exchange contact information and take pictures of the scene of the accident, as well as the damage to the involved vehicles, if you are physically able to do so. Additionally, you should get the contact details of any witnesses and exchange information, including insurance information, with all of the drivers involved in the collision.
Who Is Liable For Damages Occurring In An Uber Accident?
Due to recent changes in Florida law, it is now possible to receive compensation for injuries suffered in auto accidents involving Uber drivers. It used to be challenging to determine who may be held legally liable for Uber accidents because both Uber have complicated and occasionally perplexing laws controlling the worker categorization status of their drivers. Drivers are required to carry a minimum of $10,000 in property damage liability (PDL) coverage as well as $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) coverage, according to Florida’s general insurance legislation. Different insurance rules apply to Uber, and drivers must have the following:
- $50,000 in bodily injury or death coverage if the driver has his or her Uber app open and is actively seeking for a passenger
- $1 million in insurance coverage for property damage, physical injury, or death when the Uber driver is driving an Uber passenger or is en route to pick one up.
Due to Florida’s no-fault law, your personal PIP coverage will frequently still be in effect if you suffer just minor injuries. You can, however, pursue a claim for compensation against the at-fault driver if your injuries are more severe. The increased limits will apply if you were a passenger in an Uber and injured in an accident even if the Uber driver was not the driver at fault in order to make sure you are fairly paid.
About Doral, FL 33401
The American city of Doral is located in the county of Miami-Dade in Florida. Downtown Miami is 21 miles (34 km) and Miami International Airport is 1 mile (1.6 km) away. Due to its close proximity to the airport, Doral has a disproportionately high density of businesses, including shops, banks, and importers and exporters.
There were only four fatal auto accidents in 2019. Sadly, all three of the participants in these occurrences died. A pedestrian was involved in a tragic collision once.
Please get in touch with our law office immediately away for a free consultation with a qualified rideshare accident attorney in your region if you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident in Doral, Florida, or the surrounding area.
Uber Accident Lawyer In Doral, FL Guards Accident Victims’ Rights
A personal injury claim following an Uber accident can be time-consuming, difficult, and distressing. A Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Uber accident lawyer in Doral, FL has a lot of expertise in handling Uber accident cases and has been able to obtain full and just compensation for our clients. For Uber accident victims, we provide a free case evaluation. Set up your own consultation right away.
Questions And Answers Regarding Uber Accidents In Doral, Florida
It’s critical to notify the police of any Uber accidents that result in injuries. Emergency personnel will be informed by law enforcement, ensuring that anyone hurt in the collision receives quick medical care. Gathering the contact information of the Uber driver, the passengers, and anyone else present at the accident scene comes next once everyone has been taken care of. Take pictures of the accident site, including the positions of the cars on the road, the damage to the cars, the traffic lights, the weather, and your injuries.
One of the most frequent reasons for Uber accidents in Florida is distracted driving. Uber drivers are required to use their mobile devices to find passengers and then to navigate to their locations. Other frequent reasons for Uber accidents include speeding, lack of experience, and drowsy driving.