Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Represent the Rights and Interests of Innocent Accident Victims in Palm Beach County
When you or a loved one are injured due to someone else’s careless or reckless behavior, you deserve to seek financial compensation for your injuries, financial losses, and personal harm. You shouldn’t have to bear the brunt of painful recovery and financial hardship due to injuries that were inflicted on you by somebody else. If you’ve been injured by the negligence or recklessness of another party, an experienced personal injury attorney can make sure that you are fully compensated for all your damages and losses. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., a Palm Beach Gardens personal injury lawyer has been fighting for more than a decade to assert the rights of injured accident victims throughout South Florida.
We’ve helped hundreds of clients secure fair and full compensation for their injuries. Many of our Palm Beach Gardens, FL accident attorneys have extensive experience working for insurance companies, so we know how they think and what it takes to get them to pay you the full amount of compensation you deserve.
To learn more about how our firm may be able to help you with your personal injury case in Palm Beach Gardens, contact us today to schedule a free case evaluation.
Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Can Help You Pursue
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, our Palm Beach Gardens personal injury lawyers work diligently to protect the rights and interests of our clients when they’ve been injured through no fault of their own, and to hold negligent and reckless parties accountable for their actions. We’ve helped clients obtain financial recovery and justice in all different kinds of personal injury matters, such as:
- Palm Beach Gardens Car Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Truck Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Uber Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Lyft Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Boating Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Construction Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Dog Bite Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Palm Beach Gardens Defective Product Lawyers
No matter how you were injured, our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your damages. When you choose us to help you with your Palm Beach Gardens personal injury case, you can expect that our attorneys will do whatever it takes to get the best possible result for you.
Compassionate Personal Injury Lawyers from Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Guide Clients Through the Claim Process
When you choose Gonzalez & Cartwright to represent you in your personal injury claim, you can expect that we will be by your side at every step of the process. We can help you craft an effective legal strategy regardless of whether you prefer to resolve your claim out of court, or whether fighting through trial represents the best option for getting you the outcome you deserve. You can trust that our attorneys will aggressively pursue full compensation for all your damages, including for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Long-term personal care
- Lost wages and lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Lost enjoyment or quality of life
- Loss of companionship
- Property damage that you suffered in your accident
At our firm, you are never just another case to us. We vigorously pursue each client’s case, leaving no stone unturned in building the strongest, most persuasive legal claim possible. We recognize that every moment counts in a personal injury case, so our attorneys will quickly get to work on your behalf by:
- Thoroughly investigating your accident and injuries to recover evidence
- Working with experts to help build our legal arguments
- Negotiating with the insurance company to get you a settlement that provides you with fair and full compensation
- Pursuing your claims in court, if a settlement isn’t possible, and advocating on your behalf at trial to get a verdict and judgment in your favor
Slip and Fall Accident
Contact Us Today to Schedule a No-Obligation Consultation with a Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one have been injured through no fault of your own in Palm Beach Gardens, schedule a free, no-obligation initial case review with the personal injury attorneys of Gonzalez & Cartwright to discuss your legal rights and options following your accident and injury and to learn more about how our firm can help you pursue maximum compensation for your injuries and damages.
Personal Injury Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Coral Springs Personal Injury
- Deerfield Beach Personal Injury
- Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury
- Pembroke Pines Personal Injury
- Pompano Beach Personal Injury
- Boca Raton Personal Injury
- Boynton Beach Personal Injury
- Delray Beach Personal Injury
- Lake Worth Personal Injury
- Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury
Office Locations in Areas Nearby
Broward County Office
Palm Beach County Offices
- 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460
- 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 1200-A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (BY APPT. ONLY)
About Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Palm Beach Gardens is a city located in Palm Beach County, Florida. The city was founded in the 1960s by landowner and developer John D. MacArthur, who chose to reflect the planned “garden city” after the Florida Legislature rejected the proposed “Palm Beach City”. The city began experiencing rapid growth following the opening of the Gardens Mall in 1988. Today, Palm Beach Gardens serves as an important sports location, with the Houston Astros and Washington Nationals locating their spring training facility in nearby West Palm Beach, and the Professional Golfers’ Association of America having its headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Palm Beach Gardens
Yes. Florida follows the comparative negligence rule; under this rule, you may still recover compensation for injuries and damages even if you were partially at fault for your accident and injuries. However, your recovery will be reduced to reflect your assigned share of fault. For example, if you are found to have been 25 percent at fault for your accident and you suffered $100,000 in damages, your recovery will be reduced by $25,000 to reflect your share of fault for the accident.
Although you are not required to hire an attorney to file a personal injury claim, you can almost always increase the amount of compensation you receive by hiring a personal injury lawyer to pursue your claim on your behalf. An experienced personal injury attorney will know what your claim is worth and won’t be swayed by the tricks and tactics that insurance companies use to try to get injured parties to accept less than their claim is worth. If your claim ends up going to court, an attorney can make sure that your case is properly pursued so that you do not lose out on important rights or end up recovering less than the full amount of money you deserve.