Florida Neck Injury Lawyers
Dedicated Head Injury Attorneys in Lake Worth, FL Offer Legal Help For People Suffering from Head & Neck Injuries in Broward County, Palm Beach County and Across South Florida
Head and neck injuries can result in long-lasting and difficult to anticipate complications, and are often sustained in accidents that are caused by a third party’s negligent or reckless actions. Because the long-term consequences of a head and neck injury can be difficult to initially quantify, it is particularly important that you retain experienced legal counsel to ensure that you are fully compensated for all of the future costs caused by the accident. Our Florida neck injury lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our Florida neck injury lawyers have more than a combined three decades’ worth of experience successfully representing clients who have suffered head and neck injuries because of third party negligence. We work tirelessly to investigate your case and establish liability for your accident to make sure your financial future is protected.
If you have sustained a head and neck injury, contact our offices to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case today. Our offices are fully bilingual, and we are committed to protecting clients’ rights regardless of their immigration status or ability to speak English. We are here to help you understand the complex issues that arise in cases involving head and neck injuries, and to negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf to make sure you receive a fair settlement.
Head & Neck Injuries Can Occur in a Variety of Accidents Caused by Third-Party Negligence
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our experienced team of injury lawyers know that serious and lasting head and neck injuries can occur in any number of ways, including the following types of accidents:
- Motor vehicle accidents. When a third-party motor vehicle driver’s negligence causes an accident that results in serious head and neck injuries, that driver and his or her insurance company can be held financially responsible for the damages.
- Slip and fall accidents. Property owners have a duty to maintain their premises in reasonably safe condition to prevent accidents. If you sustain head and neck injuries in a slip and fall accident, the property owner and his or her insurance company may be held responsible depending upon whether you were legally on the premises, and for what purpose.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents. When bicycles and pedestrians are involved in accidents, whether or not with another motor vehicle, the injuries can be much more severe than those sustained in a two-vehicle accident. If a third party’s negligent or reckless actions caused the accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Accidents involving medical malpractice. Medical malpractice by your medical team can cause or exacerbate head and neck injuries in cases where the doctor failed to properly diagnose or treat the injury. Many birth injuries also involve head and neck injuries. If your medical team failed to abide by generally accepted medical standards, a medical malpractice lawsuit may be appropriate.
- Workplace accidents. While worker’s compensation laws prevent a lawsuit against your employer in many cases involving workplace accidents, our experienced lawyers can evaluate your case to identify whether a third party may be held financially responsible for the accident and resulting injuries.
These accidents can cause head and neck injuries ranging from the relatively minor to the catastrophic. Common head and neck injuries include:
- Spinal cord damage,
- Traumatic brain injury,
- Joint or nerve damage, including pinched nerves,
- Spinal damage,
- Damage to the face, eyes or teeth,
- Skull fractures.
Experienced Florida Neck Injury Lawyers Will Fight to Recover Compensation from the Responsible Parties in Your Case
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our head and neck injury lawyers believe that negligent parties should be held financially responsible for their actions. We put all of our knowledge and resources to work to identify the responsible party, and hold that party financially responsible for:
- All current medical costs,
- Future rehabilitative costs, such as physical therapy and memory care,
- Expenses resulting from chronic pain, including pain management therapy,
- In-home health assistance and modifications to your home,
- Lost earning capacity,
- Lost enjoyment of life,
- Pain and suffering, and emotional distress,
- The cost of institution-based nursing home care in severe cases.
Regardless of how severe your injury initially appears to be, our lawyers are here to fight for your right to financial compensation. We are experienced in evaluating head and neck injury cases, and will work with medical experts to build a realistic estimate of the potential long-term costs of your injury.
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Experienced Head & Neck Injury Lawyer Today
If you have questions about your ability to recover compensation from a negligent third party after sustaining a head or neck injury in any type of accident in Palm Beach County, Florida, contact our Florida neck injury lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation today. Our main office is conveniently located at 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460, and we also have an office in Pompano Beach, Florida.
We are also available to visit you in the hospital or in your home while you recover from your injuries if you prefer. Your first consultation is free, so you take on no financial risk by contacting our head & neck injury lawyers to for honest and straightforward advice about your potential right to recover compensation.
Personal Injury Legal Services in Areas Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions About South Florida Head & Neck Injuries
The level of compensation to which you may be entitled depends upon all of the facts of your specific case, including the severity of your injuries, egregiousness of the negligent conduct that caused your accident and even your earning potential. Our head and neck injury lawyers are experienced in analyzing these factors to make sure you receive a compensation award that fully accounts for all relevant factors in your case.
Our head and neck injury lawyers can evaluate your case to determine whether a wrongful death lawsuit is appropriate in order to make sure the responsible party is held financially liable for their actions. Wrongful death cases can also allow you to recover compensation for all medical expenses caused by the injury, as well as funeral expenses, loss of consortium, pain and suffering and more.