Skilled Real Estate Industry Dispute Attorneys in Lake Worth, FL Advocate for Clients’ Rights and Interests in Legal Disputes in Broward County and Palm Beach County, FL
Getting into a legal dispute over commercial real estate can be a complicated matter. In order to protect your rights and interests and ensure that you receive the best possible outcome for you, you need experienced legal representation on your side. Of course, even before you end up in litigation over a piece of commercial real estate, it helps to have legal representation who can steer you away from risks and other issues that can later turn into a legal dispute or litigation. Our Florida commercial real estate litigation lawyers can help.
Contact our firm today to set up a consultation with one of our Florida Commercial Real Estate Litigation Lawyers to discuss your matter in further detail and to go over the ways that our firm may be able to help you resolve your commercial real estate matter or dispute with a minimum of expense and stress.
Types of Commercial Real Estate Litigation Matters Our Firm Can Help You With
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our experienced commercial real estate attorneys can help you through a wide variety of legal matters or litigation disputes involving commercial real estate, including:
- Landlord-tenant matters – We represent all types of parties in landlord/tenant disputes, including default and evictions or breaches of lease obligations
- Tax issues – We can help you if you run into tax disputes arising from the purchase or sale of commercial real estate or disputes over the valuation and assessment of property
- Construction matters – When you contract with builders and other construction companies to build or perform work on your commercial real estate, we can help you resolve disputes over payment, performance or quality of work, or construction defects and other issues
- Partnership disputes – Commercial real estate properties are often acquired by business partners who place the property into a business entity such as a corporation, partnership, or LLC; we can help you resolve disputes between business partners in a commercial real estate project, include issues over ownership, capitalization, decision-making, or cash-outs
- Financing issues – Financing commercial real estate purchases and projects is extremely complex, and when it goes wrong it can have significant consequence, so we can help you with contract disputes, breaches, and issues over securities and guarantees for financing; we can also help you with mortgage issues, including refinancing, loan modifications, and workouts, and we can also defend your rights and interests if you are already in the middle of foreclosure litigation.
- Title issues – If you find yourself having issues over the title to the property sitting under your commercial real estate, we can help you with quiet title actions or other matters to help resolve or discharge liens and other claims against your property so that you can obtain insurance, financing, or sell the property
- Litigation over commercial real estate agreements – We can help if you find yourself in a dispute over purchase and sale agreements or development agreements for commercial real estate
Talk to us today about your commercial real estate legal matter or dispute to learn more about how we can help.
How Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Will Help You Secure a Favorable Outcome in Your South Florida Commercial Real Estate Litigation
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, we know how critical your commercial real estate litigation or legal matter is to you or your business. When you choose us to help you with your matter, you can expect that we will:
- Discuss your concerns, goals, and needs in your litigation, dispute, or legal matter
- Review the terms of your legal agreements and help you understand their meaning and effect on your case or claim
- Work with you to develop a legal strategy that works within your appetite for expense and risk
- Represent your rights and interests during the negotiation process
- Draft any necessary documentation to help resolve your commercial real estate matters
- Advise you on alternative to litigation for resolving legal disputes, such as mediation and arbitration
- Prepare to go to court, if it becomes necessary, and advocate on your behalf to get a result in your favor
We know that every piece of real estate is unique, and that each of our clients have unique needs and goals. That is why we will never treat you like just another case; instead, we will give you and your case the personalized attention and effort that you deserve
Contact Gonzalez & Cartwright Today to Schedule a Case Evaluation with Experienced Real Estate Lawyers
If you or your business are facing a commercial real estate dispute or if you already find yourself in the middle of litigation over commercial real estate, let the experienced attorneys of Gonzalez & Cartwright handle the complex issues that are involved in every commercial real estate litigation. Schedule a free initial case evaluation with our commercial real estate litigation attorneys today to discuss your legal rights and options in your case and to learn more about how our firm can help you achieve the best possible outcome in your matter.
Frequently Asked Questions about Commercial Real Estate Litigation in South Florida
Fortunately, most legal disputes are resolved long before they end up at trial or even before they see the inside of a courtroom. Instead, most disputes are resolved through settlement negotiations or when the parties agree to participate in alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation or arbitration. Our experienced attorneys can help you evaluate your options for resolving your commercial real estate matter without needing to go to court; of course, we will always provide you with honest advice when litigation represents the best course of action in your case.
Although hiring an attorney during an initial dispute may seem like an unwarranted escalation, having an attorney on your side can help you resolve your dispute without the need for further expense or even allow you to avoid court.