Pembroke Pines Car Accident Lawyer
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Represent Car Accident Victims in Palm Beach County, Broward County and Across South Florida
Car accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries in Florida and throughout the U.S. The financial stress that a car accident can create is often overwhelming for many Pembroke Pines accident victims. Getting help from a qualified accident lawyer can help you get financial compensation for your medical bills, property damage and lost earnings while you recover. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., a Pembroke Pines car accident lawyer has recovered millions in fair compensation for accident victims in Pembroke Pines and South Florida. We put our skills to work handling every aspect of your case so that you can get the financial resources you need to move forward.
We understand that the legal system can be intimidating. Our experienced car accident lawyers are here to help every step of the way to make sure you get the compensation you need. Our offices are also bilingual so that we can communicate with you in English or Spanish.
To schedule your free case review and discuss your car accident in more detail, call our Pembroke Pines injury lawyers or contact us online today.
What Should You Do After Sustaining Injuries in a Pembroke Pines Car Accident?
If you have been involved in a car accident, it is important to remain calm and call 911 for help immediately. The emergency responders will both send medical help if necessary and a police officer who will create a formal record of the accident. You should also:
- Check to see if anyone who was injured requires immediate medical assistance,
- Take photos and videos of the accident scene, including the vehicles themselves, license plates and surroundings,
- Speak with any witnesses to the accident and get their names and contact information, as well as the name, insurance information and contact information of the other driver,
- Make sure you notify your insurance company of the accident,
- Call our experienced car accident and injury lawyers as soon as possible.
Although you may be hesitant to involve the police in your accident, Florida law requires that you have a formal police report if the damages are worth more than $500. This accident report is necessary to protect your right to later get fair compensation from the at-fault driver.
Additionally, immediate medical attention is also crucial to protect your right to recover compensation under personal injury protection (PIP) coverage in Florida. Even if you don’t have health insurance, seek medical attention now and we can help you recover the funds to pay for your care once your health is protected.
Why Choose Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. to Protect Your Rights After a Pembroke Pines Car Accident?
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our Pembroke Pines, FL car crash attorneys are ready to put our proven track record of success to work for you. We have built a reputation for excellence in protecting accident victims rights in Pembroke Pines and throughout the South Florida community. Our lawyers personally handle every aspect of your case, including:
- Investigating to locate evidence needed to prove fault in your accident,
- Engaging with medical specialists to get a sense of how your injuries could impact your future,
- Helping you understand the full amount of compensation that you are entitled to receive, which should include compensation for medical bills, lost wages, future costs, pain and suffering and more,
- Making sure all paperwork and documentation is filed with the insurance companies on time,
- Negotiating with the insurance company to get the most compensation possible without unnecessary delays,
- Advocating for your rights before a judge or jury at trial if necessary.
Injury claims following a car accident can be complex and difficult. Our lawyers are both detail-oriented and dedicated to working hard to get the compensation that’s rightfully yours.
To get to know us and how we can fight to protect your rights, call us today for a free case review. We are available to visit you in your home or the hospital, or we can schedule an appointment in our South Florida offices.
Call Our Bilingual Offices Today to Schedule a Free Case Review with an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our personal injury lawyers have both the legal skills and the financial resources needed to take on large insurance companies and their defense lawyers. Our lawyers even have experience working in the insurance industry—so we know the tricks the insurance company might use to try to deny or delay your settlement payment.
Our primary goal is to get you a compensation award that fully and fairly covers the costs of your injuries—from out-of-pocket expenses to your pain and suffering. To learn more about our firm and how we can help, call or contact our Pembroke Pines car accident lawyers for a free case review today.
About Pembroke Pines, Florida
Pembroke Pines is located in South Florida, about 25 miles north of Miami. Although the population of Pembroke Pines was only about 170,712 as of the 2017 census, it is considered to be part of the larger Miami metropolitan area, which is home to more than 6 million residents. Pembroke Pines was originally incorporated in 1960.
Historically, it was a part of a two-million acre parcel of land across South Florida purchased by Sir Edward J. Reed in the 1800s. Pembroke Pines was named for a road—Pembroke Road—constructed across the area, as well as for the pine trees growing on the side of that road.
Car Accident Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Coral Springs Car Accidents
- Deerfield Beach Car Accidents
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accidents
- Pembroke Pines Car Accidents
- Pompano Beach Car Accidents
- Boca Raton Car Accidents
- Boynton Beach Car Accidents
- Delray Beach Car Accidents
- Lake Worth Car Accidents
- Palm Beach Gardens Car Accidents
- West Palm Beach Car Accidents
Office Locations in Areas Nearby
Broward County Office
Palm Beach County Offices
- 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460
- 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 1200-A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (BY APPT. ONLY)
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Claims in Pembroke Pines, FL
Most of our car accident cases settle out of court. We work to build the strongest possible claim for your right to compensation. Then we negotiate with the insurance company to get what’s fair for you. In particularly complex cases where the insurance company refuses to settle fairly, we are fully prepared to litigate your case through trial to protect your rights.
This is a common concern among car accident victims. We work on a contingency basis. That means you don’t have to pay our attorneys’ fees up front. If and when we win compensation in your case, the attorneys’ fees are paid as a percentage out of that compensation award. We also advance all of the costs needed to investigate and build your case, so you don’t have to worry about those expenses either.