South Florida Residential Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
Dedicated Attorneys Help Clients Successfully Resolve Their Residential Real Estate Litigation Matters in Broward County and Palm Beach County, FL
Residential real estate can be important to any person — it can either represent one’s home, or it may be acquired as an investment to build one’s wealth. In any event, the importance of residential real estate makes it understandable that disputes over property can quickly spiral into litigation. When you are involved in residential real estate litigation or legal disputes, you need experienced legal representation to help you protect your legal rights and interests. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., our South Florida residential real estate litigation attorneys have extensive experience helping clients successfully obtain favorable outcomes in their matters. Contact our firm today to set up a consultation to talk to one of our lawyers about your case in further detail and to learn more about how we might be able to help you resolve your litigation or legal dispute as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Types of Residential Real Estate Litigation Matters We Can Help With
Our residential real estate litigation attorneys know that there are many different kinds of legal disputes and matters that can arise from a seemingly simple piece of residential real estate. We have an experienced legal team that can help you address a wide variety of residential real estate issues, including:
- Breach of purchase and sale agreements
- Determining liability for environmental issues – If your property has environmental issues, remediation can prove incredibly expensive; if those issues were caused by someone else, we can help you hold them accountable for those costs
- Title issues – We can help you resolve clouds on the title, such as breaks in the chain of title, or tax liens or other judgments on the property that can give someone else the right to seize the property or foreclose on it
- Property tax issues – We can help you if you have disputes over the valuation and assessment of your property for local property tax purposes
- Boundary disputes – If you are having disputes with your neighbors about the correct boundaries for your properties, we can help, especially when your matter involves complex issues like adverse possession
- Easements – Many parcels of residential real estate are bound to easements; we can help you determine your rights and obligations under the easements on your property, and help you protect your rights and interests against excessive or abandoned easements
- Homeowners association disputes – We help with disputes common between HOAs and property owners, such as repairs of common areas, payment of dues, regulation compliance, and transition issues from developer to HOA
- Disputes between joint owners of residential property – If you jointly own property with someone else and are in the midst of a dispute over important issues like payment of maintenance costs or whether to sell the property, we can help you resolve your dispute
- Landlord-tenant disputes, such as non-payment of rent or constructive eviction disputes
Reach out to us today to discuss your matter with one of our attorneys and learn more about how we may be able to help.
Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Vigorously Pursues Favorable Outcomes for Our Clients’ South Florida Residential Real Estate Litigation Matters
At Gonzalez & Cartwright. P.A., we recognize that each piece of residential real estate is important to our clients, to their families, or to their wealth. That is why we take the time to help our clients with detailed, personalized legal strategies. When you choose us to help you with your residential real estate litigation or legal matter, you can expect that our legal team will:
- Go over your goals and concerns that you may have for your litigation or legal matter, and help you prepare a legal strategy that avoids potential risk factors while reaching desired outcome as efficiently and expeditiously as possible
- Review any agreements related to your residential real estate matter and help you to understand the terms of those agreements and the effect they have or may have on your case
- Walk you through the process of resolving a legal dispute or litigation, including exploring alternative to going to court, such as negotiation, mediation, or arbitration
- Representing your rights and interests during the dispute resolution process
- Drafting any documents necessary to pursue your claims or preserve your rights
- Advocate on your behalf in court, if it becomes necessary
We know that each piece of residential real estate is unique, and therefore each of our clients’ cases will require a unique, tailored approach to getting our clients the outcomes they want and deserve.
Contact Our Firm Today for a Case Review with a South Florida Residential Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
If you find yourself in the middle of a legal dispute over residential real estate or if you are already in court regarding a residential real estate dispute, let the experienced residential real estate litigation attorneys of Gonzalez & Cartwright help you secure the best possible outcome in your case. Contact us to schedule a free, confidential initial consultation to discuss your legal rights and options with one of our lawyers and to learn more about how our firm can help you obtain a favorable result in your residential real estate litigation.
Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Boca Raton Personal Injury
- Boynton Beach Personal Injury
- Delray Beach Personal Injury
- Lake Worth Personal Injury
- Palm Beach Gardens Personal Injury
- West Palm Beach Personal Injury
Office Locations in Areas Nearby
Broward County Office
Palm Beach County Offices
- 813 Lucerne Ave, Lake Worth, FL 33460
- 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, Suite 1200-A, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (BY APPT. ONLY)
Frequently Asked Questions about Residential Real Estate Litigation in South Florida
Although you might be concerned that hiring an attorney to represent you in your residential real estate matter may be seen as “escalating” the situation, in reality an attorney may be able to help you avoid litigation or other legal disputes by ensuring that your residential real estate matter is correctly resolved — this can help avoid conditions that later leads to litigation.
Not necessarily. Most residential real estate legal disputes are typically resolved by the parties through negotiated settlement long before the dispute ever sees the inside of a courtroom or goes to trial. Our firm can advise you on alternative dispute resolution options such as mediation or arbitration. Of course, we will always advise you when going to court represents the best option for resolving your residential real estate matter in a way that gets you the most favorable outcome.