A West Palm Beach car accident lawyer who is committed to obtaining justice
You're headed to work in your car. Maybe you're going to the grocery store. Wherever your destination may be, you can suddenly find yourself involved in a serious car accident. In a flash, your life can change forever. You may face serious injuries that can take years of treatment. You may not be able to work for a long time. How will you support your family?
It's stark fact that each year thousands of people are killed and millions are injured in car accidents throughout the United States. Closer to home, many serious accidents regularly occur in Miami-Dade and West Palm Beach counties, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. The same is true for Broward County. Auto accidents often occur. And when they do, injuries can often be serious.
In our years of working with injury victims, we have seen many different scenarios. Accidents that the insurance company might argue are "minor" often can have devastating long-term consequences. Our experienced accident lawyers can gather evidence and meticulously build a case to show the insurance company the impact the crash has on a client's life. We know how to maximize compensation for clients.
Common car accident injuries
We pursue compensation for victims suffering a range of car accident injuries, including the following:
- Whiplash - Neck injury often caused by car accidents. Whiplash injuries can be painful and require immediate medical attention.
- Nerve damage - Nerves in someone's neck, arms, legs or another body part can be severely injured due to a car accident. Deep cuts and lacerations are a common cause of nerve damage associated with auto accidents.
- Head injury - Many drivers and passengers sustain serious head injuries in car accidents due to hitting their head on the dashboard, windshield or another part of the vehicle. Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are common and can cause permanent brain damage.
- Internal injury - Internal bleeding, organ damage and other life-threatening internal injuries often occur as a result of car accidents.
- Broken bones - Whether it's an arm, a leg or another body part, broken bones caused by auto accidents can be painful and often require weeks to properly heal.
- Spinal cord damage - Damage to the spine caused by a car accident can have life-changing consequences, include paralysis. Depending on the severity and location of the spinal cord damage, injury victims can temporarily or permanently lose their ability to move their arms, legs and other body parts.
- Other serious injuries or even death
Whether you need help after a rear-end accident that led to an injury, or you lost a loved one and need to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit, you can rely on our tough personal injury lawyers in Florida. You may be entitled to compensation to pay for medical bills, lost time from work, loss of capacity to enjoy life, disability and other potential damages.
Don't delay if you were in an accident. Your rights may be affected if you don't seek legal guidance immediately. The investigation to determine liability should begin as soon as possible while witnesses' memories are fresh and before evidence is lost. Contact us today to see how we can help.
(Visit our what to do after an accident page for more information).
How a personal injury lawyer in West Palm Beach can help after an accident
If you were injured in a South Florida car accident, you may be entitled to compensation. It's important to take action by contacting an experienced automobile accident law firm promptly to ensure your rights are protected. Contact a serious West Palm Beach injury lawyer at Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., for a free and confidential consultation. Our bilingual, Spanish-speaking attorneys and staff are available to assist you 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., handles all types of traffic accident cases, including, but not limited to the following:
Contact Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., Attorneys at Law
Don't underestimate the seriousness of your auto accident. And don't wait to take legal action. In many cases, car accident victims have up to four years to file a personal injury lawsuit from the date of the accident. That might seem like a long time. But the longer you wait to take legal action, the harder it often becomes to find the evidence you need to build a strong, legal case. Because without the facts, many insurance companies will do everything they can to reduce or deny your accident claim.
That's not right. You deserve better. If you have suffered an injury, contact Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., for your free initial consultation at no obligation. Call (800) 608-2965 today. We are Lake Worth car accident lawyers who accept cases throughout South Florida, including communities throughout the greater West Palm Beach area.