How to Choose the Best Car Accident Lawyer for Your Case in South Florida
Why Hiring a Lawyer Is a Good Idea after a Car Accident in Palm Beach County, Broward County, and across South Florida
If you have been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your expenses and losses from the accident. In many cases, pursuing a claim for compensation can be incredibly complex and time-consuming for an accident victim who may not have experience dealing with insurance companies or who may not have a great deal of knowledge of the law governing car accident claims. Hiring a car accident lawyer to represent you after you’ve been in a car accident can help improve your chances of obtaining a fair and full financial recovery for your injuries and losses. But many people wonder how to choose the best car accident lawyer for their specific case.
After you’ve been hurt in a car crash, turn to the South Florida car accident attorneys of Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A.. With decades of combined legal experience, our lawyers will work diligently to help relieve the stress and pressure of pursuing a legal claim against the driver or party at fault for the accident. We’ll take on the task of negotiating with the insurance companies to secure the compensation you need for your recovery from your injuries. Our firm can help if your case involves serious injuries, multiple parties, or disputes over fault, or the injuries and losses you’ve suffered.
Pursuing a car accident claim is a complicated process. Let us take on the hard work so that you can focus on your recovery. Reach out to our firm for a free case evaluation to speak to a member of our legal team about how we can help you maximize the compensation you receive in your South Florida car accident claim.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Car Accident Lawyer
When you have a car accident claim, you likely may have many car accident attorneys and law firms to choose from. In deciding which firm or attorney may be right for you, some of the factors you should consider in your decision include:
- Experience — You should choose an attorney or law firm with extensive experience handling car accident claims, preferably cases similar to yours. You may want to ask an attorney what percentage of the cases they work on are car accident claims, what their success rate is in car accident cases, how many car accident claims they’ve taken to trial, and how often they win at trial, and whether they’ve handled car accident cases similar to yours. You’ll want to make sure that the attorney you choose knows what to expect in your case and has the experience to see your case all the way through trial if necessary.
- Good communication — Your car accident claim is important to you, so you’ll want an attorney that you can contact whenever you have questions about your case and that will regularly reach out to you to update you on your case’s progress. Your attorney should respond to your calls, emails, and texts within a reasonable amount of time.
- Personal fit — The success of your claim may depend on you having a good working relationship with your attorney. Trust your gut if you get an uncomfortable feeling when talking with an attorney during an initial consultation.
- Tenacious approach — Insurance companies will fight tooth and nail to avoid paying you fair and full compensation. You should make sure that the attorney or firm that you choose to represent you won’t pressure you to take the first decent offer the insurance company makes but instead will put in the work necessary to secure a maximum settlement offer.
- Resources — Car accident cases can quickly become complex, especially if you’ve suffered serious injuries or if fault for the accident is an issue in the case. You’ll want to make sure that your attorney or law firm has the resources to thoroughly pursue your case, including the ability to consult with accident reconstruction or medical experts when necessary.
- Reputation — Your legal counsel’s reputation with the insurance companies can affect the ultimate outcome in your case. If your attorney or law firm is known for winning cases at trial, the insurance company may be more likely to offer a larger settlement to avoid litigation.
Why Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. Is the Right Car Accident Firm for You
You may have many options to choose from in selecting legal representation for your car accident claim. For over a decade, our firm has been fighting to secure compensation on behalf of our clients after they’ve been injured in car accidents in South Florida. Our clients are more than just a case number to us. Our team puts in the work to help our clients make a full financial, physical, and emotional recovery from a devastating car accident. We visit clients at the hospital or at their homes when necessary, and we provide regular case status updates and the cell phone number for one of our attorneys so that clients can reach out with any questions. You can trust that we’ll do whatever it takes to obtain the best outcome possible and will provide you with honest, straightforward advice about what steps to take at every stage in your case.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to Learn More about How We Can Help You Recover Following a Car Accident in South Florida
Call or contact Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A. today for a free, no-obligation initial case review to speak to one of our experienced car accident attorneys to discuss why our firm is the right legal representation for you in pursuing your car accident claim.
Frequently Asked Questions about How to Choose the Best Car Accident Lawyer for Your Case in South Florida
At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., we offer free, no-obligation consultations to all prospective clients. This gives us a chance to talk to you about the details of the car accident and your claim so that we can help you understand your legal rights and options. It also gives you the opportunity to talk to us and ask us questions to help you understand how our legal team may be the best car accident lawyers for you and your case.
Not necessarily. Many personal injury firms focus on only a few certain types of personal injury claims, or they may not have the experience or resources to handle more complex injury cases where liability is a hotly contested issue or where the accident victim has suffered severe or life-altering injuries. You’ll also want to make sure that you work well with the law firm and the attorney handling your case, so it helps to take the opportunity to speak to an attorney or firm in a free consultation.