A closer look at types of South Florida car accidents
Every car accident is unique, but most of them have common factors. Over the past several years, distracted driving accidents due to texting have been in the news. Drunk driving accidents have for decades been bringing heartache and tragedy to South Florida families.
If you or a loved one was in an auto accident, you may have injuries and emotional trauma that will persist for an extended time. You may have a right to recover compensation for your losses linked to another individual's negligence. A few common types of accidents our West Palm Beach car accident lawyers have handled include:
- Drunk driving accidents - Driving under the influence of alcohol is a serious crime. If someone caused your car accident while intoxicated, our South Florida law firm can work with you to help you hold the driver accountable for your crash.
- Distracted driver accidents - Texting while driving has become a common cause of car accidents in recent years. But there are many other types of distracted driving which result in serious auto accidents - from eating while driving to operating a GPS.
- Rear end collisions - Among the most common types of car accidents, rear-end accidents can also be very serious in many circumstances. Severe neck injuries, head injuries and spinal cord injuries are common.
- Rollover accidents - When vehicles roll over, injuries can be serious or even fatal in certain circumstances. That's why it's critical that you talk to an attorney as soon as possible after your rollover car accident.
- T-bone accidents - This type of accident refers to crashes involving one vehicle driving into the side of another car. T-bone accidents (also known as broadside collisions) can be very serious and result in severe injuries at the point of impact.
- Head-on collisions - Among the most serious car accidents we handle at our law firm, head-on collisions often result in severe injuries or even fatalities.
- Fatigued and asleep at the wheel accidents - Falling asleep at the wheel is one of the most common - and most dangerous - causes of serious car accidents.
- Concussions and auto accidents - Many car accidents involve concussions and other types of head injuries.
- Fatal car accidents - Our law firm provides personalized service with a close attention to detail when it comes to these tragic auto accidents in South Florida.
Any of these accidents can lead to severe injuries to multiple parties. It's tragic how someone's irresponsible behavior can turn your life upside down and lead to long term health and financial problems. You have a right to recover financially after a serious car accident due to negligence. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering as well as property damage and other possible damages.
Contact Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., today
Don't let someone's negligence derail your life and put you in a financial hole. Choose an experienced West Palm Beach car accident attorney. Call (800) 608-2965, or contact us online. At Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., your initial consultation is free. There is no obligation. Let us put experience and aggressive legal representation to work for you.