Pembroke Pines Uber Accident Lawyers
Experienced Uber Accident Injury Attorneys in Pembroke Pines, FL Are Committed To Defending Rideshare Accident Victims’ Rights in Broward County and Throughout Florida
Although it may be difficult to imagine, Uber has just been around since the spring of 2009. Over the course of the subsequent ten years, Uber has grown to be a very well-liked service. Users can now hail a taxi to and from almost anyplace with a few taps on a smartphone. And for the most part, you’re going to have a positive Uber experience on a regular basis. What about the extremely uncommon times when it isn’t, though? There’s always a chance that you and any other passengers in your Uber will be gravely hurt in an accident that was caused by the driver. Perhaps your driver had the right of way at a junction, but another driver in Pembroke Pines, for example, made a left turn in front of the Uber vehicle in which you were traveling, causing the collision. You should contact our Pembroke Pines Uber accident lawyers as soon as possible in circumstances like these.
Take note of the phrase “Uber accidents lawyer”? It is insufficient to hire a typical auto accident lawyer. Why? Uber accidents can be particularly complicated because there may be more persons involved than normal. Additionally, as ridesharing law is a developing field of the law, you run the danger of losing money or receiving nothing at all if you hire an attorney unacquainted with its subtleties and continuous changes.
But because Gonzalez & Cartwright, P.A., was established at about the same time as Uber, we have been processing cases involving Uber accidents and tracking the company’s rapid ascent. In any case, hiring Uber accident injury attorneys in Pembroke Pines, FL with more experience is a good option since it’s not always obvious that an Uber vehicle has been involved in a crash and this information isn’t usually included on police records.
What to Do in Pembroke Pines, Florida After an Uber Accident
Fortunately, the safety precautions you should take after a collision involving an Uber vehicle are largely the same as those you should take after any other motor vehicle collision:
- Contacting emergency services: Calling 911 and getting any necessary medical care should be your first actions following an automobile accident. However, since most individuals are in shock after a collision, remaining cool can be challenging. However, you want to make every effort to maintain your composure.
- Receive medical care: The next thing you should do is seek medical assistance, possibly at a hospital. Additionally, keep in mind that not all wounds are visible or immediately obvious after an accident, since the adrenaline rush you experience may first conceal what ends up being a severe and incapacitating condition. If in doubt, consult a physician.
- Exchange contact information: Take pictures of the scene of the accident, as well as the damage to the involved vehicles, if you are physically able to do so. Additionally, you should get the contact details of any witnesses and exchange information, including insurance information, with all of the drivers involved in the collision.
Obtaining Reimbursement for Uber/Lyft Accident Claims
In the event that another motorist was at fault for your injuries in a car accident, you would typically file a claim for reimbursement against their insurance policy to cover your losses. However, since personal auto insurance only covers the use of a vehicle for personal purposes, you might not be able to recover compensation from the driver’s personal auto insurance when they are working for a rideshare company like Lyft or Uber unless they have the appropriate riders attached to their policy.
Florida law now requires rideshare drivers or rideshare firms to carry specific minimum insurance in order to ensure that injured Uber/Lyft accident victims are not left without recompense. The factors at the time of the accident will determine this minimum amount:
- Driver is not signed in to the ridesharing app on their phone: Only the driver’s individual auto insurance is applicable.
- While linked into the ridesharing app on their phone, the driver is either not actively transporting passengers or has not yet accepted a ride request. Minimum insurance requirements are $50,000 per person, $100,000 per incident, and $25,000 per incident for property damage, respectively.
- Driver is actively conveying a passenger or has accepted a ride request: a minimum of $1 million in insurance coverage for death, physical injury, or property damage
Gonzalez & Cartwright, Pembroke Pines Uber Accident Lawyers Are the Best Option After an Uber collision
Make sure to get in touch with and hire one of our qualified Pembroke Pines Uber accident lawyers if you’ve been in an accident with an Uber in that city or anywhere else in South Florida. For starters, CS/HB 221 and other pertinent legal developments are important to keep in mind as Uber accident cases are frequently significantly more complicated than conventional auto accident cases.
From an insurance standpoint, Uber accident claims can also be very complicated. Fortunately, we have staff members with substantial experience working in the insurance sector, giving us first-hand knowledge of the strategies frequently used by defense lawyers and insurance company attorneys.
Contact our Pembroke Pines Uber accident lawyers if you believe that you are not receiving adequate compensation for damage to your property or injuries following an Uber accident, or if you are having trouble speaking with an insurance adjuster. Being a multilingual office, we are frequently the first choice for members of the local Hispanic community and have a reputation for effectively securing full and fair reimbursement from insurance carriers.
Accidents and injuries in Florida’s Pembroke Pines
Pembroke Pines is a city in Florida, United States. It is in the southern part of Broward County. The city is 22 miles north of the city of Miami. As of the 2020 census, there are 171,178 people who live in Pembroke Pines. It is a suburb of Miami and the fourth most populous city in the greater Miami area, which had an estimated population of 6,012,331 in 2015.
The stats show that 11 automobiles were involved in fatal accidents in 2019. There were a total of 13 people involved in these accidents, and 6 people died. One pedestrian was involved in the fatal collisions, and 2 of them involved drunk drivers.
The Uber accident injury attorneys in Pembroke Pines, FL at Gonzalez & Cartwright are very knowledgeable in this field of law. In Pembroke Pines and throughout South Florida, we are dedicated to defending personal injury victims against pressure from insurance companies. Our group’s first member had a job in the insurance industry. As a result, we are ready. On us to defend your interests, you may rely.
Uber / Lyft Accident Legal Services in Areas Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Uber Accidents in Pembroke Pines
This is typically not a problem because, once they start working on the case, an attorney can usually obtain this information. However, it is beneficial if you can give your Uber accident Injury attorneys in Pembroke Pines, FL any information. And it’s especially important to be able to demonstrate that you actually took the disputed ride. So, as soon as you can, we advise taking a snapshot of your ride information or receipt.
UberEATS is a service that the company started in the summer of 2014 that lets people order food from nearby restaurants and have it delivered by Uber drivers. If you were hurt in South Florida because of a crash involving by an UberEATS driver, our Pembroke Pines Uber accident lawyers can help you figure out if the UberEATS driver or another driver is to blame.